1120 Men`s Ripstop EMS Pants
by TRU-SPEC ATLANTCO
There’s no reason a busy EMS tech can’t be comfortable and look great. Styled exactly like our ultra-comfortable 24-7 Series® pants with the addition of unique features emergency medical personnel require. Constructed from 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop material with Teflon® coating.
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zippeR
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs
- 1½" belt loops with 2½" wide openings
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- 2-vertical zipper covered side seam pockets incorporated into the front pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- 2-cargo pockets with signature 24-7 Series® pocket flaps secured with hook & loop closure with pleats and rear bellows and internal storage pockets
- Attached to the cargo pocket there is a hemmed internal storage pocket with hook & loop closure, a hemmed external storage pockets and the front slot pocket has a - 3/4" wide strap with hook & loop closure for securing medical equipment
- Reinforced knee with inside opening for knee pads. (Knee pads sold separately)
Sizes: 28 - 54 with 37" unhemmed inseam
24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO
FREE HEMMING SERVICE! UPON ORDERING IF YOU DESIRE TO HAVE US HEM YOUR PANTS SELECT THE EXACT INSEAM IN THE DROP DOWN. ONCE YOUR PANTS ARE HEMMED TO YOUR SPECIFICATION, RETURNS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FOR MANUFACTURER DEFECTS NOT WRONG SIZE.